in2Dredging Pty Ltd (i2D) is an independent dredging consultancy that provides support to international owners, contractors and suppliers. Moreover, we deliver innovative and creative solutions. It is i2D’s commitment to strong performance and constant improvement that continues to shape our solid reputation.
Our dredging consultants
Our handpicked team of multi-disciplinary consultants help develop value-added tools and services. They handle project management services round the clock, striving to propose cost-effective solutions for a niche dredging market, which is excavating, transporting or placing soil and/or rock mainly underwater.
i2D’s very own integrated management system helps ensure the highest possible quality and safety of its services. i2D’s operations remain flexible in order to meet all the requirements, deadlines and budgets of our clients.
Our integrated and certified management system ensures:
- Peer review of all deliverables and tools, guaranteeing top quality work
- Identifying actual hazards to develop achievable and effective safeguards
- Reducing all risks as much as practically possible
- Prioritising health, safety and environment
Latest i2D Posts
10 tips to reduce your carbon footprint on dredging projects
The dredging industry uses a lot of energy and most of its requirements still depend on fossil fuels. Climate change requirements, increased energy costs and product demand are major factors pushing the dredging industry to adopt energy-efficient technologies and energy-saving techniques. Here are 10 tips to reduce your carbon footprint on dredging projects and take […]
Subsea Soil Stability Tool
Our consultants revel in developing and delivering unique and practical off-the-shelf tools that help improve their everyday work. We are constantly developing new functionality and creating new tools to improve our productivity. in2Dredging (i2D) is proud of its solid dredging toolbox and always enjoys presenting something new. The new Subsea Soil Stability tool assesses soil […]
Estimator for (E4) Dredgers
After years of development, i2D is excited to finally present its new dredging estimating tool series called Estimator for (E4) Dredgers! Click here (https://www.in2dredging.com/dredging-tools/dredging-estimating-tool-series/) to have a look at what the future of dredging estimating looks like.
About i2D Dredging Consultants
Our multi-disciplinary dredging consultants provide total programme and project management services including advanced engineering, accurate estimating, insightful data processing and environmental support for owners, contractors, and engineers.
Our solutions are based on academic knowledge and extensive field experience. A unique combination of theory and practice enables successful delivery of cost-effective projects. We can provide any level of support to all dredging project phases. Our multi-disciplinary team of dredging professionals in combination with research, development and innovation services are fundamental to our cutting edge strength in the niche dredge market.
i2D has an extensive network of dredging professionals with the ability to cater for any workload.
i2D’s dredging consultants solve the following challenges on a daily basis:
- Realising projects on time and within budget
- Managing projects and equipment to meet all requirements
- Estimating productions for project budget and schedule
- Defining designs for a proper execution
- Executing harmless operations by identifying hazards and developing effective safeguards
- Innovating to always stay one step ahead of the competition
- Global 24/7 support
- Competitive rates
- Clear and effective communication
- Confidentiality and integrity
Dredging Consultancy Services
- Programme and Project Management
- Advanced Engineering
- Reliable Estimating
- Sustainable Environmental Consultancy
- Insightful Geographic Data Processing
- Cutting-edge Research & Development