i2D Dredging Consultants
in2Dredging (i2D) is a state-of-the-art independent niche dredging consultancy. Our company provides international dredging support around the clock. Our multi-disciplinary dredging consultants develop innovative, creative solutions for projects and equipment. i2D’s consultants are uniquely specialised in dredging. All dredging consultants have worked for the large dredging contractors and understand how a Contractor thinks. We have several generations of i2D consultants in our team and our integrated management system ensures that:
- all deliverables and tools are peer reviewed to guarantee the highest quality of work
- hazards are identified and real, achievable and effective safeguards are developed
- all risks are reduced to as low as practically possible
- health, safety and environment are considered from day one
This enables us to provide a high return on investment with the time and money saved on your project or equipment in the long run.
Latest i2D Posts
About i2D Dredging Consultants
Our multi-disciplinary dredging consultants provide total programme and project management services including advanced engineering, accurate estimating, insightful data processing and environmental support for owners, contractors, and engineers.
Our solutions are based on academic knowledge and extensive field experience. A unique combination of theory and practice enables successful delivery of cost-effective projects. We can provide any level of support to all dredging project phases. Our multi-disciplinary team of dredging professionals in combination with research, development and innovation services are fundamental to our cutting edge strength in the niche dredge market.
i2D has an extensive network of dredging professionals with the ability to cater for any workload.
Your Dredging Challenges
Some examples of challenges our dredging consultants solve on a daily basis:
- Realising projects within time and budget
- Managing projects and equipment to meet all requirements, avoiding show stoppers
- Estimating productions for project budget and schedule
- Defining designs sufficiently to avoid unpleasant surprises during execution
- Executing harmless operations by identifying hazards and developing effective safeguards
- Reducing impact on the environment by efficient dredging and ensuring environmental requirements are met
- Innovating to stay ahead of the competition
Share your challenges with us. You can trust our team to find value adding solutions.
Our Approach as Dredging Consultants
- Flexible and self-asserting mentality
- Global 24/7 support
- Competitive rates
- Clear and effective communications
- Academic and field expertise, enabling innovation
- Confidentiality and integrity