i2D Dredging Consultants
in2Dredging (i2D) consultants are uniquely specialised in dredging. All dredging consultants have worked for the large dredging contractors and understand how a Contractor thinks.
We have several generations of i2D consultants in our team and our quality management system ensures that all work is peer reviewed to guarantee the highest quality of work.
i2D is a state-of-the-art independent dredging consultancy. Our company provides international dredging support. Our dredging consultants develop innovative, creative solutions for projects and equipment.
About i2D Dredging Consultants
Our dredging consultants provide total programme and project management services including advanced engineering, accurate estimating and environmental support for clients, contractors, and engineers.
Our solutions are based on academic knowledge and extensive field experience. A unique combination of theory and practice enables successful delivery of pioneering and cost-effective projects. We can provide any level of support to all dredging project phases. Our research and development services are fundamental to our cutting edge strength.
i2D has an extensive network of dredging professionals with the ability to cater for any workload.
Your Dredging Challenges
Some examples of challenges our dredging consultants solve on a daily basis:
- Realising projects within time and budget
- Managing projects and equipment to meet all requirements, avoiding show stoppers
- Defining designs sufficiently to avoid unpleasant surprises during execution
- Reducing impact on the environment and ensuring environmental requirements are met
- Innovating to stay ahead of the competition
Share your challenges with us. You can trust our team to find value adding solutions.
Our Approach as Dredging Consultants
- Global 24/7 support
- Competitive rates
- Clear and effective communications
- Expertise enabling innovation
- Confidentiality and integrity
Dredging Support for
- Projects are completed safely, cost-effectively and successfully
- Contractors to deliver operational improvements
- Engineers to address all requirements through suitable design
- Multidisciplinary consulting engineers